Its not wonder its called Food of the Gods
1 Can of Pineapple chunks
1 Can of Mandarin oranges
1 Large Apple
1 Small bag of Almond Slices
1 Bag of Shredded Coconut
1 Small Bottle of Organic Whole Whipping Cream
Some 10x powdered sugar
1. In a large bowl mix up almond slices, coconut, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges and apples (washed, cut, dunked in lemon juice).
2. In another bowl pour in whole whipping cream and some powdered sugar. There is no specific amount of sugar because it depends on how sweet you prefer it to taste. Mix with the mixer on high for about 5 minutes. The texture will become stiff and whip creamy looking. Taste to see if it needs more 10x sugar. If so mix in more.
3. Dump fruit and nuts into the whipping cream bowl. Stir around till even coverage on all the food particles.
4. Scoop whip cream covered fruit and nuts back into the original bowl. Cover, refridgerate, chomp, smile!
Fruity, Sticky and Healthy
2 Cups fruits of your choosing can be fresh or frozen
1 Cup of Organic Yogurt (plain or vanilla) bonus points for homemade yogurt
If you want to: sprinkle in shredded coconut, flaxseed, ground up nuts.
Blender or immersion blender
Popsicle tray or silicon push pop molds
1. Add about 2 cups of the fruit, 1 cup of yogurt less than 1/4 cup of water or fruit juice to the blender.
2. Blend until all food is sufficiently liquefied.
3. Pour into the Popsicle tray and freeze.